We live and work in a world filled with intense change amidst a frenetic pace. Day to day, organizations are being reshaped, people arrive and depart, and processes change. Our customers and clients demand more of us and desire it quicker. It is no wonder that our rapidly changing landscape has created its share of uncertainty and doubt. Participants will explore the ingredients that build trust and practice approaches that can enhance the level of trust in all of their relationships.
As if all of this is not enough, continuing developments on the local and global front remind us that things are not always as they seem. People say one thing, yet may mean another.
This workshop will review the most valuable of human currencies — trust. It is the fiber that knits together any meaningful and productive relationship, in the workplace or beyond. Participants will explore the ingredients that build trust and practice approaches that can enhance the level of trust in all of their relationships.
There are no prerequisites for this class.
Participants will learn:
- How leaders shape an environment that breeds trust
- Assertiveness techniques that promote mutual respect
- An assertiveness-building model
- Identifying workplace opportunities to be more assertive
- Increasing our range of effective responses
- To eliminate destructive behavior that undermines teamwork