Getting things done in today’s chaotic and constantly changing work environment is difficult at best. This workshop has been designed with today’s work world of organized [and not so organized] chaos. It examines what we need to do to smoothly manage the unexpected and the overwhelming as it is unfolding.
The current business climate is highly competitive and the margin for error is slimmer than ever. While we may long for a kinder, gentler time, we must face the world we have – and that world requires people who can be comfortable with the unexpected. Crisis scenarios will be developed for your unique work environment and participants will be challenged to deal with them in “real time”.
This seminar is for managers and senior technical professionals from all functions and anyone with managerial responsibilities whether or not they supervise others.
- How to become more productive by prioritizing work and maintaining focus
- Learning techniques to help you listen, question and clarify priorities more efficiently
- Decision making based on good analysis
- Learning stress survival techniques to help you balance work and life when you must make tough choices every day
- Allocating time between strategic and tactical work
- Understanding how your decisions are based on your values