This course is designed for individuals who wish to learn intermediate-level operations of the Microsoft Office Access program. The target student may also include individuals whose job responsibilities include creating databases, tables, query a database, design forms and generate reports.
This course is designed for individuals who wish to learn intermediate-level operations of the Microsoft® Office Access® program.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Streamline data entry and maintain data integrity.
- Join tables to retrieve data from unrelated tables.
- Create flexible queries to retrieve data and modify tables.
- Improve the functionality of Access forms.
- Customize reports to organize the displayed information and produce specific print lay-outs.
Share data between Access and other applications.