This two-day course will focus on writing selected specific agency technical documents. Participants will learn how to break down writing projects into smaller, more manageable tasks.
- Apply Six Characteristics of Effective Technical Documents.
- Write clearly and concisely with an emphasis on conveying significant facts.
- Analyze the audience to determine appropriate language, level of detail, and format.
- Follow a structured process to define a document’s purpose, outline key points, and logically organize the content for positive outcomes.
- Follow proven strategies for collaborating with others on complex writing projects.
- Edit and proofread systematically for clarity, readability, grammar, and mechanics.