The Instructor shall conduct two (2) three-hour courses on Developing ECQ’s (Executive Core Qualfications) and Behavioral Interviewing.
The Instructor will create and deliver information to achieve the following course objectives:
- Learn the history of ECQs.
- Understand the purpose and uses of ECQs.
- Learn the five ECQs for SES.
- Learn the competencies that underlie the ECQs.
- Gain tips for writing ECQs and accomplishment statements.
- Practice writing ECQs.
- Understand the impact of hiring on the organization.
- Learn five hiring success strategies.
- Understand types of interviews and questions.
- Learn the components of behavioral interview questions.
- Learn the flow of the interview.
- Discuss interview errors and opportunities.
- Identify key learnings.