The Instructor shall conduct two (2) four-hour courses on Behavioral Interviewing. The course will include lecture, exercises, and practice interviewing.
The Instructor will create and deliver the following topics and participants will:
- Discover the impact of hiring on the organization.
- Learn five hiring success strategies.
- Understand the structure of the interview.
- Identify types of interviews and questions.
- Analyze components of behavioral interview questions.
- Develop behavioral questions.
- Know the flow of the interview.
- Learn interview errors and opportunities.
- Practice interviewing using behavioral questions.
- Identify key learnings.