This is a workshop for both managers and employees. This course adds a whole new dimension to participants’ thinking styles and abilities. It a hands on, skill-based program that furnishes participants with the skills they can immediately apply on-the-job. Current ways of thinking are challenged and participants will be encouraged to re-conceptualize existing products and processes through creative thinking.
Managers and employees will benefit from this class.
Topics covered in this course include the following:
- Introductions and Background
- The Bar Code Success
- The Forces of Change
- The Parameters of “The Box”
- Juxtapositions to Make New Connections
- Deconstruct/Analysis/Construct-Challenging the Status Quo
- Deliberate Distortions to Form New Perspectives
- Value Drivers to Turn Ideas into Innovations
- Taking the Work Out