Expect people to produce outcomes with high-pressure stakes, tight deadlines, multiple intentions and conflict is inevitable. Being able to prevent and manage conflict is essential to producing excellent results in a complex world. This course is a highly interactive session with self-discovery, group discussions, many skill practices, and thought-provoking debriefing sessions.
This course is designed to provide learners with personal insight, understanding and immediate, practical application of conflict management skills.
- Where, how & why conflict shows up in your world
- Brain & body chemistry of the conflict response
- Common approaches to conflict: recognizing, understanding and managing these differences
- Communication skills that lead to understanding and collaboration
Questions that bring peace and understanding
Tips for speaking so they will listen to you
- Defensiveness: Tips for handling this natural response
- The 6 Keys to Managing Conflict
- The Conflict Resolution Model