The PMP Certification Exam Prep Course is a five day, instructor-led, training class designed to prepare the project management practitioner for the Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) examination.
The course content and delivery is structured around The Guide to the PMBOK knowledge areas and supplemental exam material. It is designed to help the PMP/CAPM candidates optimize their study and preparation time for the respective certification examinations.
The course will better prepare any PMP or CAPM candidate for the certification examination.
- Introduction to PMP® and CAPM® Certifications
- Project Management Essentials
- Project Management Knowledge Areas & Processes
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Professional and Social Responsibility