In this course, take your editing skills to the next level by learning advanced techniques, including how to apply animations, work with green screen footage, and polish the color of your video and reduce background noise.
You should have already taken the intro class or have commensurate experience.
• Changing speed after recording
• Removing or replacing a green screen
• Reframing a shot
• Changing the cursor
• Creating animations
• Fixing audio gaps with room tone
• Removing noise
• Leveling volume
• Including music
• Adjusting color
• Adding closed captioning
• Creating a custom device frame
• Archiving an entire project