Today’s tough business climate demands innovation and the ability to think outside-the-box. That requires breaking free of our traditional thinking patterns and learning to think creatively in a deliberate and systematic way, not just when the inspiration occurs.
This one day workshop is designed for you and your colleagues to learn some creative thinking techniques while working as a team in looking for more creativity in strategic thinking, innovation, process improvement or marketing.
There are no prerequisites for this class
- Create new and practical ideas by using a parallel thinking approach
- Move from a one-dimensional thinking style to a multi-dimensional one
- Spark creative thinking by using random stimuli and deliberately provocative statements
- Challenge your organization’s current thinking
- Shorten meeting times significantly
- Lead more focused, productive discussions
- Adopt a deliberate process for solving problems and finding opportunities
- Reduce adversarial interactions
- Channel the factors that impact thinking: emotion, logic, hope, creativity, skepticism