This course is for programmers, analysts, managers and users who will be developing “C” programs.
Participants will understand the basic concepts of “C” programming; gain an understanding of “C” capabilities and features; understand the basic structure of “C” language; apply “C” programming techniques; learn to implement “C” design concepts; demonstrate knowledge of the basic components and techniques needed to create well designed programs.
Students should have some programming experience to be successful in this course.
- Key Features of “C”
- Writing a Simple “C” Program
- Fundamental Data Types
- Storage Classes and Scope
- Operators and Expressions
- Selection and Looping Structures
- Dynamic Memory Allocation
- Pointers to Functions
- Structures and Unions
- The Standard “C” Preprocessor
- The Standard “C” Library