This class enables a student to acquire exemplary communication and listening skills. They will learn proven techniques that will allow them to be recognized as an effective listener within their team and peer groups. After the participant puts the techniques into actions, they will see that there are fewer breakdowns in both verbal and written communications.
This course has no prerequisites.
- Identify individual listening styles and information preferences
- Explore and develop methods for breaking down common barriers
- Analyze other’s listening preferences and determine how best to convey your message
- Consider the impact of body language on the verbal message
- Evaluate the emotion and intent of other’s messages
- Contains a self-diagnosis with opportunity for each participant to build an individual action plan
- Supporting videotape with examples and demonstrations is included