Webinar: Writing Effective Emails

The faciliator will share a 3-step method for writing emails that get results with less time and anxiety.


Only 7% of our communication is made up of the words we use.  The remaining 93% is the result of tone, body language, and context.  Email, then, essentially relies on 7% of communication to get us 100% of our results. 


This course is suitable for everyone at all levels of an organization.


30 minutes


Participants will:

  • Discover the leading causes of email disasters
  • Practice a proven formula for writing emails in less time with better results
  • Receive a list of email etiquette tips
  • Create a personal action plan