Many times in business, the first impression we make on someone is through an email or other business document. Do you present your thoughts in a clear, complete, courteous and concise manner? Or are your main points scattered, ungrammatical and misspelled?
This course is for those wanting to express their ideas more clearly and effectively and improve their chances to compete successfully in the workplace.
This course can be a half or full day workshop.:
Participants should have a fundamental understanding of the English language.
In this half or full day workshop students will:
• Refresh their grammar and usage skills
• Learn how to use frequently confused and misused words
• Increase their knowledge of writing mechanics and style
• Learn when an email is appropriate
• Work on consistency and style