Inappropriate word use, run-on sentences, and faulty punctuation can be costly and embarrassing. When you understand the essentials of grammar, you present a more polished, professional image.
This course can be a half or full day workshop.:
Participants should have a fundamental understanding of the English language.
In this half or full day workshop students will:
- Apply principles of language and correct writing mechanics to demonstrate competence and professionalism in all agency documents.
- Identify and eliminate common grammar and usage errors.
- Review fundamental parts of speech and sentence structure as essential to correct expression.
- Strengthen communication through proper verb and pronoun use.
- Apply capitalization, punctuation, and spelling pointers to express ideas accurately.
- Master frequently misused terms, word pairs, and phrases.