Dashboard reports allow managers to step back from the details and see the key trends and relationships that drive their companies. Excel is an excellent tool for creating these reports.
Students should be comfortable using the standard formatting features in Excel.
Topics Include the following:
- The Advantages of Dashboard Reporting With Excel
- How to Create Mini-Charts for Dashboard Reporting
- Charting Techniques for Dashboard Reporting
- Using Charts with Worksheets
- How to Use Excel’s Camera Tool
- How to Funnel Data into Dashboard Reports
- How to Use Spreadsheet Databases for Dashboard Reporting
- How to Build Dashboard Reports in Excel
- Magazine-Quality Dashboard Designs