Students will create, edit, organize, and enhance notes and also integrate them with other applications using Microsoft One Note 2010.
This course can be a half or full day class.
This outline is for 2010, but we offer all versions.
Students should be familiar with using personal computers in the Windows environment.
This course is designed for users who take notes and use automated tools to organize and manage the notes.
- Getting Started with One Note 2010
- Explore the OneNote Interface
- Create a Notebook
- Customize the OneNote Interface
- Creating Notes
- Enter Notes
- Create Template-Based Notes
- Format Notes
- Draw Shapes
- Embed Content
- Organizing and Working with OneNote
- Organize Notes
- Add Tags
- Search Notes
- Save and Print Notes
- Integrating OneNote with Other Applications
- Customize the OneNote View
- Use Outlook with OneNote
- Use OneNote with Other Office Applications
- Publish Notes Pages
- Collaborating and Working with Notes
- Share Notebooks on a Network Location
- Work with Shared Notebooks
Appendix A: Using OneNote on Mobile Devices