Today’s workplace is a demanding environment. Departments have fewer people, and are being asked to do produce more than ever before. The purpose of this workshop is to increase your knowledge of specific productivity tools to help you be effective with the limited amount of time you have.
This highly interactive one-day workshop is designed to help everyone with time management challenges. The workshop is a combination of time management techniques as well as the benefits of using all of the tools in Outlook. The content may be modified to meet the specific needs of the group.
Class available in all versions.
Participants who have some Outlook experience would benefit from this class.
- Your time management strengths and areas for improvement.
- The keys to effective Priority Setting, Planning and Scheduling.
- How to protect your time by saying “no” graciously but firmly.
- How to use Outlook’s tools to reclaim your valuable time.
- Taking control of your information overload.
- Identifying road blocks to your productivity.
- Developing specific action plans to change your ineffective time management habits.
- Using Outlook to increase your productivity and decrease your stress level.
- Putting systems in place to increase personal effectiveness.