Proficiency and productivity within today’s highly technical and diverse work environments requires managers, supervisors, group leaders and lead workers be able to do more with less within shrinking, consolidated operations.
It is vital that leaders and performers alike be able to “think outside the box!” This frequently means completing multiple projects while, at the same time, being faced with competing and at times conflicting demands, priorities with scarce human and capital resources.
This program provides a unique context within which each participant will gain a new perspective in managing both simple and complex tasks and projects with fixed and often limited amounts of available resources. All this within strict, customer requirements and time frames!
There are no prerequisites for this class.
This applied training program will help you regain control over your workload, increase your efficiency, ease your stress and handle professional challenges with confidence. You will be able to:
- Understand the dynamic relationship between human and capital resources, and the assembly/production process.
- Effectively plan and prioritize human and capital resources within a project environment, locating hidden shortcuts in every project.
- Arranging your work space to become more productive, overcoming procrastination and keeping yourself from falling behind.
- Improving your delegation skills, more effectively managing long-range assignments.
- Increase pride, ownership and commitment to time/cost-saving and work-quality/efficiency through individual and group empowerment.
- Identify the internal and external customers within every repair, assembly or production process.
- Apply simple statistical techniques for “fact-based” evaluations of individual, team and/or organizational productivity.
- Apply time and priority management principles and techniques to actual, simulated and/or case study situations in a “learn by doing” training environment.