As a government professional, you prepare important business and technical documents. Paricipants will learn techniques for writing clear and meaningful documents that meet the Plain Language requirements.
Participants who wish to sharpen their writing skills.
• Relate the Federal Plain Language standards and key elements to apply in all documents.
• Analyze your audience to determine the appropriate language, level of detail, and format.
• Define your document’s purpose and identify the appropriate vehicle for communication.
• Use a structured process to determine the key points and logically organize the document’s content.
• Systematically review and revise all documents to ensure content accuracy, clarity, readability, and organization to meet Federal Plain Language guidelines.