Microsoft Office Visio Professional has a host of features that are instrumental in creating pictorial representations of information.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
• Become familiar with the Visio interface and create a basic Visio document.
• Create a route map by using Visio features to work with shapes and text.
• Modify, format, and arrange shapes to enhance a basic diagram.
• Create process diagrams.
• Represent an organization hierarchy as a Visio diagram.
This course is designed for persons who have an understanding of basic workflows and the concept of end-to-end flow charting.
- Getting Started with Visio 2010
- Explore the Visio Interface
- Customize the Visio Interface
- Create a New Diagram
- Creating a Route Map
- Add Shapes to a Diagram
- Manipulate Shapes
- Add Text
- Format Text
- Change the Stacking Order
- Modifying Diagram Shapes
- Manage Shapes
- Format Shapes
- Creating Process Diagrams
- Create a Flowchart
- Apply Page Styles
- Create a Cross-Functional Flowchart
- Create a Workflow Diagram
- Representing an Organization Hierarchy
- Create an Organization Chart
- Modify an Organization Chart